Friday 30 November 2018

Captivated forever...



The hold, the touch, the feeling flow
The tune that makes me aglow.

I beg not to stop your divinity
Every minute, every second I adore your creativity. 

You are my constant when I am happy
You never left my side when I was snappy.

From you I learn to be grateful and inspired
You are the one I always admired. 

I am being carried away in your powerful rivulet 
With you I’m born again, you are my life’s duet.

Music~~ Forever indebted to Your hold, your touch and your feeling flow.
In you, I’m captivated forever...


Ranjana...

Image courtesy: Google
Dedicated to divinity, dedicated to music...

2 comments:

  1. Music is the universal love, universal medicine, universal and eternal companion... amazing writing dear... the feel, bhaava is divine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t agree more. This is what keeps us all going. Blessed to be an admirer :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.